Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 3 sticks of rhubarb, cut into chunks
- 2 Pink Lady apples, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp natural sweetener
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp orange rind
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 packet Jenny Craig Apple Cinnamon Oat Clusters
- 100g vanilla fat free yoghurt to serve
1. Place rhubarb, apple, natural sweetener and water into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Turn down the heat to low and add the orange rind and vanilla extract. Simmer for 15-20 until rhubarb and apples are soft.
3. Adjust the amount of sweetness to taste. Divide the mixture in half, using one half to serve and the other for use later.
4. To serve, add Jenny Craig Apple Cinnamon Oat Clusters to rhubarb and apple mix, then top with yoghurt.
Using pears instead of apple is a great way to increase the fibre content of this dish.
Article by: Laura Ford at Jenny Craig