Secrets To Pregnancy Success with Patricia Diaz Workshop
On Saturday the 7th of July 2018, Patricia Diaz founder of the newLife centre for Women and acuIVF™ will talk to us about the Secrets to Pregnancy Success
You will leave with the knowledge and information that will help you understand and achieve your chances of conceiving a healthy pregnancy. Patricia has been in practice for over 16 years and has embraced an integrative medicine approach to helping patients who are experiencing Infertility, undergoing IVF and other forms of Assisted Reproductive Therapies. In her talk, she shares her knowledge and wisdom to help guide you through to Pregnancy Success!
Who Can Benefit From This Talk?
Whether you have been trying to conceive naturally for 6 months or more and/or are undergoing IVF, this is a talk you don’t want to miss!
What This Talk Will Cover?
- Discover a natural approach to preparing your body for a successful pregnancy.
- Learn how natural treatments can help reduce the stress and anxiety, prepare your body for a pregnancy and to better cope and increase your chances of conceiving, whether you are trying naturally, ovulation tracking and/or are undergoing Assisted Reproductive Therapies (including, IUI, IVF etc.)
- How to improve your chances of conceiving through the use of natural therapies, such as acupuncture for fertility, massage therapy and meditation – What natural supplements to take that are safe and may help boost your fertility, improve sperm and egg quality and improve your overall chances of conceiving faster.
Make sure To Register Today To Secure Your Spot!
When: Saturday the 7th of July 2018
Time: 13.00 – 14.00
Where: newLife centre for Women, Suite 10 / Level 8 The Dymocks Building, 428 George St, Sydney
Limited Tickets Available!
Cost: $50 – Early Bird (Includes Initial Acupuncture consultation)
$89 – General Tickets (Includes Initial Acupuncture consultation)
(*RRP$130 for an Initial Acupuncture consultation)
Note: Acupuncture consultation will be booked on the day of the workshop and is to be taken anytime over 4 weeks after the booking is confirmed.
About: Patricia Diaz
- Fertility and Pregnancy Acupuncture Specialist
- Patricia Diaz newLife centre for Women and acuIVF™ founder
- BA Applied Sc. Traditional Chinese Medicine;
- BA Pharm Chem.;
- BA (Hons) Med Sc.
Patricia is an acupuncturist with over 16 years experience, is one of Australia’s best known health experts, and founder of newLife centre for Women and acuIVF™.
Over the past several years, Patricia had been in charge of Genea Holistic’s practice as the Practice Manger and senior Acupuncturist.
At Genea, Patricia assisted in foreseeing the overall setup of the Genea Holistic clinic which was first launched in late, 2011.
Taking on an evidence based practice approach, Patricia has implemented an acupuncture protocol that supports patients undergoing IVF + IUI, Pre natal care and women’s health support and addresses the physical and emotional needs of patients on their fertility journey. Patricia has collaborated in several research projects, published articles, written chapter in textbooks, and presentations related to Acupuncture and Infertility.
She is certified Acupuncturist and Herbalist by the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia – AHPRA, associated with the Australian Traditional Medicine Society.
Contact: NewLife Centre for Women
Address: Suite 10 Level 8, The Dymocks Building, 428 George Street Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: (02) 9223 1882